Wednesday, October 29, 2014

If Only...

There's a lot of thing that we wanted to be born with in real life and didn't really appreciate what we already have. I'm just a human, I have that kind of feeling too.

I wish I can trade out mostly anything that I think that are worthless without giving a second glance of what they've been contributed to my life.

I wish to have a fair and flawless skin, shiny and wonderful teeth, handsome face, nice body, great proportion and all those model-like attractions.

Without knowing that I've had the best of the best gift to be proud of. The talents that can't be bought with monies. Talents that is for the chosen ones. I neglected that when someone out there is dreaming and wishing to have these talents.

I believe these are the characteristics that I am born with and people might get envy over:

1. I can draw very well.
2. I am a fast learner.
3. I pick up things better than most humans.
4. I've high metabolism rate; no matter how much I ate, I don't gain weight.
5. I am taller than the average Malaysian man; never satisfied tho.
6. I am pretty funny, humorous and sensible.
7. I'm socially attractive.
8. Academically good.

I think that's all I can think off right now. Not to be proud of these things but I need to remember them to strengthen my self confidence and not to wish for things that are way unimportant in life.

Peace out! ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment