Monday, May 20, 2013

Extension of About Me

I DO and DON'T Like

  • Pushes, tensions, stresses, etc. I hate people stress me to make something. e.g: "You need to leave." and 2 minutes later, the same thing is asked. O.M.G! I really know what to do so please get of the way!
  • Please don't ask me to do something you like. If I satisfied and interested in the stuffs, I'd surely do it but if not, even asked for a trillionth times, I WON'T!
  • Nag-heads. Jeez. This is something ultra hated. I really can't stand nags. I hate people mumbling and blabbering like he/she's the king/queen.
  • Bossy people and narcissist! I hate people ordering me and people that think they are always right. I won't further the conversation if I found out that you're one of these.
  • Socially and physically unhygienic people are my ENEMY.
    p|s : no-manner, dirty, smelly, etiquette-less.
  • I don't like public compliment. Private is much better. I just can't stand praises and sort of.
  • Ungrateful. Please, please and please be thankful to those that have helped you. I hate it when a person scolds me even though I AM HELPING him/her in his/her work/s.
  • Public humiliation. If I did wrong and there's something humiliating you want to say about me, please do it secretly and please let me(ONLY) know. I'm sick of this kind of people.
  • Harsh jokes and such.
  • Someone that knows nothing about the 'new 20th centuries' style, brands, etc. Lame people. e.g: The new styles in fashion. Cartoons are just for kids. Happy-go-lucky is called immature and childish.
    Most of these people existed in the suburbs, uncivilized place and somewhere far from the town/metropolitan city. Where they know nothing about current things but act like know everything about the world. Get a real life people, stop playing with shits!
  • Arrogance, annoyance, stingy, overacting, obese, too-much-cares. Hate it because,
    Arrogance : Like he/she's the most perfect.
    Annoyance : Think others as you might need them soon or later.
    Stingy : Please share. There's nothing last forever compare to friendship and love.
    Overacting : Though life is like a drama, but it's a drama that need no drama king/queen.
    Obese : I just hate them because physically they're unattractive, smelly, pressured. It hurts to see them and they're seem to torture themselves. Please get back to the healthy lifestyle and pump your fat out!
    Too-much-care : I know it ain't the right word but I don't know how to describe persons that are so careful in everything. There's no success without mistakes. Please don't be too accurate, wary, protective, fussy, alert, concern and all the synonyms. Oh, the right word just popped-up of my head. Conservative!

Habits

  • If I lie down (in bed, floor, etc), my foot/feet will move/s vigorously like the rattlesnake's tail.
  • Unconsciously, I like to pull my hairs out; when there's me, there'll be some hairs around.
    Not only the 'head hairs', but also my legs and arms. Plus, I hate facial and body hairs. I have none!
  • When the surrounding is so good, I could sleep/hibernate for a day. Full 24 hours. I'm a sleep-head, my friends should all know about this.
  • When I sit on a chair, I tend to pull my legs up and fold them (sit with crossed legs).
  • Biting lips (cliche habit though).
  • Shower twice longer than the average men.

-coming soon-
(more to be revealed)

No comments:

Post a Comment