Saturday, May 25, 2013

[Free] Full Template

Okay guys. I'm back with a new job. I'm currently designing some template for the blogger to use and it is completely FREE. I'm not taking any advantages from this artwork so feel free to request if you have your own design and theme. I've done a few of them and will update it as soon as possible so, ENJOY!~

Plus, if you wanted to request for a full template, please let me know every details of your desired layout template. Theme, color schemes, etc. For a random example, you can see this layout for a reference.

p|s : PLEASE save your old template before applying the template code and PLEASE make sure to preview the changes before save it cause I won't be responsible for any mishaps and mistakes. Take it as a note.

Green Nature


THE CODE IS BROKEN FOR THE MOMENT
STAY TUNED WHILE I'M FIXING IT

-COMING SOON-

Country Fall

Dark Night

and more

No comments:

Post a Comment